Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 Days Left!

Well the house sitter is now organised, most of the tours booked and hotels confirmed - hard to believe that this has been a year in the making and it's finally here.
So I ducked out for lunch with my son on the weekend and the car was rear ended - the light ahead went green, so the guy behind me decided to go!  What the?  Just what I need with days to spare!  Anyway, Allianz has been great and Miami Smash Repairs have it all under control for me!  Thank goodness the claim is going smoothly!
Work has now let me know I'll be included in a panel discussion during the AFS Conference in Estonia in early May - Young Guns vs the Rugged & Buggered.  Hope they've included me in Young Guns - or I'll be pretty miffed!  I'll probably post updates on my Twitter site as I go - check out WealthPP for news!
So, I've now prepaid our trip up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, booked a 'factory and museum tour' of the Lamborghini Factory in Bologna, Italy and entry to The Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg - no waiting in lines for this family!
The family in Malta have been in touch to arrange our pick up at the airport and we're all looking forward to putting faces to the names at long last!
I think it's all come together nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment